Golden Glow DIY
Turmeric face mask for radiant skin
As a team of endobiogenic medical practitioners, we believe that beauty comes from within. That’s why we love to share natural remedies that help our patients feel and look their best. Today, we want to share with you a DIY turmeric face mask that will give your skin a golden glow and radiance.
- 1 tablespoon turmeric powder
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 1 tablespoon plain yogurt
Steps (Approx. Time: 5 minutes)
- In a small bowl, mix the turmeric powder, raw honey, and plain yogurt until they form a smooth paste.
- Apply the mixture to your face, avoiding the eye area, and leave it on for 10-15 minutes.
- Rinse your face with warm water and pat dry.
- Follow up with your favorite moisturizer.
- Use this mask once a week for best results.
- Be careful when applying the mask as turmeric can stain clothes and surfaces.
- If you have sensitive skin, do a patch test before applying the mask to your face.
This DIY turmeric face mask is a great way to give your skin a natural and healthy glow. With only three simple ingredients, you can create a spa-like experience at home and enjoy the benefits of turmeric, a powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory spice. Plus, the raw honey and plain yogurt in this mask help to moisturize and soothe the skin. Give it a try and let us know how it worked for you!
Stay tuned for more natural health tips and remedies, “Empowering you to take control of your health, one step at a time.”
Perhaps you'd like to explore
These related posts
Don't miss out!
Subscribe to our newsletter
We are dedicated to providing exceptional and personalized clinical care, developing innovative biological discoveries, and training the next generation of integrative medical practitioners.