A Natural Way to Boost Your Body with a Birch Sap Cure
As a team of endobiogenic medical practitioners, and lovers of nature’s remedies, we understand the importance of nurturing our bodies with wholesome ingredients for optimal health. That’s why we are excited to introduce you to the healing powers of birch sap. A natural energy booster and bone fortifier, birch sap has been used for centuries to revitalize the body and fight off seasonal fatigue.
- Collect the birch sap around the 10th of March (sometimes beginning of March).
- Start the cure from the 15th of March.
- Drink 80 to 100 ml of Birch sap diluted in water or juice every morning for 3 weeks.
- You can also drink it pure.
- Drink it before your first meal in the morning.
- Arthritis, Lumbago, Migraine
- Chronic inflammation
- Water retention in the lower and upper limbs
- Seasonal fatigue
- Collect fresh birch sap for maximum benefits.
- Consult with a healthcare practitioner before trying the cure.
Caution: Not to be used in case of kidney stones, or in case of stones in the gallbladder!
A whole foods diet can have a profound impact on your overall health and well-being. By incorporating fresh fruits and vegetables, whole grains, lean proteins, and healthy fats into your meals, you can give your body the nutrients it needs to thrive. So why not give it a try and see how good you can feel?
Stay tuned for more natural health tips and remedies, “Empowering you to take control of your health, one step at a time.”
Perhaps you'd like to explore
These related posts
Don't miss out!
Subscribe to our newsletter
We are dedicated to providing exceptional and personalized clinical care, developing innovative biological discoveries, and training the next generation of integrative medical practitioners.